Issues and Improvements

Need to report a pothole or other hazard? Denver 311 is a great resource for notifying the City about issues or concerns. You can call 3-1-1, Tweet @Denver311 or use PocketGov online to report issues around the city.

Call 3-1-1

Denver 311 is a link for non-emergency services and communications between citizens and the City and County of Denver. We strive to accomplish this goal in a personal, timely, efficient, accurate and measurable manner.

Submit Online

Report a Problem or Ask a Question on